Join us for our 11th Annual Pie Day!
Although we’ll be without Jan at the helm making her amazing meat pies, we’ll do our best in her stead with all the experienced meat pie building assistants.
One of the Lions great traditions, Pie Day is a great opportunity to catch up with old mates, welcome new faces around the club and charge into a new footy season. Join us for a great afternoon filled with homemade meat pies, libations and good cheer.
Pie Day directly follows our last session of Co-Ed Footy!
Everyone is welcome and we’d love for you to join us!
WHAT’S IN STORE:
- JAN’S RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE MEAT PIES!
- Meet & Greet – This is the best place to catch up with old mates and welcome new ones to the club.
- Quarter Toss – This old favorite is back! Think carnival coin toss game in a bar.
- Beer, Wine & Soda – Yes, they’re included! (Bob and Jan are in Norway, but they left behind a keg of his home brew).
- Corn Hole Tournament – A good outlet for those competitive juices before the official footy season starts
- Handball Game
All this for the very reasonable price of $25. All proceeds directly benefit the club!
Location: The Blankenship’s – 10727 Cariuto Ct., SD 92124
Date & Time: March 10, 2018 at 2pm (Following the last session of Co-Ed Footy)
Admission: $25 With the Early Lion Discount (Pay By March 8, 2018) or $35 the day of the event.
Purchase your admission here or pay at the event: