I'll be holding a Footy Rookie Camp to introduce skills to a few new players (and those who might need a brush up) and wanted to invite you all to join as well.
Saturday December 7 at 10am at the ground across from the Belmont Park rollercoaster in Mission Beach.
Here are a few reasons you should come:
1) It'll be good to have a kick in the park with no pressure
2) Our illustrious coach, Shaun Beattie is back and will be there. Come welcome him back!
3) Bring your experience and passion for the game so the new guys know this is a worth while club to be a part of. (They'll join the Lions off the ground soon enough).
4) The more guys who show up, the stronger the club looks to the newer guys. The guys I'm bringing out are good athletes and good guys. We definitely want them around the club.
5) Bring anyone who has ever considered playing. Female as well.
6) Some of us can use a bit of handball and kicking practice. Even if you've been around a while, you can always work on disposals on your opposite foot/hand. There's always something to work on.
If there is someone I have missed, please forward this to them.
I hope you'll come out and support the club. Contact me if you have any questions.